The Easter Bunny is Back! He will roam the streets of Châteauguay from Friday to Sunday
Published on 07 April 2022
Châteauguay, April 7, 2022 – Ville de Châteauguay is proud to announce that the Easter Bunny and his friends have confirmed their visit to the streets of the City from Friday, April 15 to Sunday, April 17 for the great Easter weekend! This year, the joyful team will travel the streets of the city aboard the musical truck to greet all their friends!
How to prepare for the visit?
In anticipation of the visit of the Easter convoy, citizens are invited to get into the Eater spirit by decorating their homes with their favourite Easter creations. They are also invited to visit the City’s website to download and print the colouring sheet and then display their coloured masterpiece in their window.
As it is impossible to pass on all the streets of the city, routes have been maximized to cover as much territory as possible. The Easter convoy route is available on the City’s website. Below is the convoy’s schedule for its visit to each of the City’s districts:
- District 1 | De La Noue: Friday, April 15, 10 a.m. to noon
- District 2 | Du Filgate: Friday, April 15, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- District 3 | De Robutel: Saturday, April 16, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- District 4 | De Bumbray: Saturday, April 16, 12:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- District 5 | De Salaberry: Saturday, April 16, 3 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- District 6 | De Lang: Sunday, April 17, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- District 7 | De Le Moyne: Sunday, April 17, 12:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- District 8 | D’Youville: Sunday, April 17, 3 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Visit our Facebook page to follow the Easter Bunny and his friends’ travel.
Happy Easter everyone!