These are the social media we post to. Follow us to stay informed about the latest events and much more!
To ensure everyone can enjoy a place where communications and discussions are open and courteous, rules of conduct have been established concerning the city’s discussions on social media. In all discussions and posts, respect and politeness are essential at all times.
Please note that the following kinds of content are prohibited and will be deleted:
- Content that is racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, aggressive, violent, indecent, obscene or rude.
- Content that encourages or suggests illegal activity.
- Content that slanders another user, an elected official or a municipal employee.
- Content written in all capital letters (which, when overused, is the equivalent of shouting).
- Content of a political or religious nature.
- Content that constitutes solicitation or advertising, whether for a business, a product, a service or a cause.
- Content that refers to a personal case or file or contains confidential information.
- Content that is off-topic with the content of published topics or that disrupts the normal flow of discussion.
- Content that is anonymous or signed with a pseudonym.