Day Camp Summer
Registration is currently closed. The registration dates for summer 2021 will be announced in the spring.
There are two ways to register:
The fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Accès D.
Come to the Centre culturel G.-P.-Vanier on registration day.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, debit card, cash or cheque made out to Ville de Châteauguay.
Amounts of over $200 can be paid in two equal instalments:
- 1st instalment: 50% of total cost at the time of registration
- 2nd instalment: cheque post-dated to June 1, 2020
- Registration can be cancelled, with a refund, up to ten days before the first day of camp. An administrative fee of $10 will be charged. Late fees are not refunded.
- Ville de Châteauguay will refund the full amount, without penalty, if it changes the conditions for an activity before it begins.
- If the registered person is unable to participate in the whole activity due to illness, the refund will be proportional to the service not used. A medical certificate is required no more than ten days after the beginning of the illness.
- Ville de Châteauguay will charge a fee of $45 for NSF cheques.
- If the child does not come to the planned location on time, Ville de Châteauguay will not be held responsible and will not offer a refund.
On request, a receipt for tax purposes (Relevé 24) will be issued for all programs except the Excursion program. You will receive this document in February of the following year.