Spring break day camp – Activ’Été
Activ’Été offers a week full of activities for 5 to 12 year olds during the school break!
Outdoor morning at the Centre écologique Fernand-Séguin, Bill Bestiole show at the Pavillon de l’ile, snow tubing at Mont Avila, movie break and a visit to the Récréofun indoor amusement center will be on the schedule for 2022!
Register for the full week or by the day.
Ages 5 to 12 – 5 days full of activities
From Monday, February 28 to Friday, March 4
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
With Passeport-loisir: $ 200
Without Passeport-loisir: $ 215
Including day care from 7:30 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 5 p.m.
Some days are also offered à la carte.
The integration program is a non-specialized program to foster the integration and participation of children with special needs in the daily activities at day camp. The child is paired with a counsellor who provides the support required to help them integrate with the group.
Parents who want to sign up their child for the spring break must complete the registration and needs identification form that can be found online or at the Centre culturel Georges-P.-Vanier . Every year, the deadline to apply for support is January 15.
The integration program is also available for the summer day camp.
- Registration can be cancelled, with a refund, up to ten days before the first day of camp. An administrative fee of $10 will be charged. Late fees are not refunded.
- Ville de Châteauguay will refund the full amount, without penalty, if it changes the conditions for an activity before it begins.
- If the registered person is unable to participate in the whole activity due to illness, the refund will be proportional to the service not used. A medical certificate is required no more than ten days after the beginning of the illness.
- Ville de Châteauguay will charge a fee of $45 for NSF cheques.
- If the child does not come to the planned location on time, Ville de Châteauguay will not be held responsible and will not offer a refund.