Exhibitions and visual arts
Call for artist submissions
With the goal of supporting local and regional artists in visual arts, the city invites artists to submit an application to display their works at the Galerie La Seigneurie next year.
The gallery provides artists with the display equipment required. The gallery handles the promotion, public relations and security of works for each exhibition. The costs of the preview (invitations, wine, hostess service) are paid by the gallery.
Would you like to exhibit your artistic project at the Galerie La Seigneurie in the Centre culturel Georges-P.-Vanier in 2022? Send us your portfolio!
To display your works, your submission must include:
- your current CV;
- a text describing your artistic approach (one page maximum);
- a text describing the project (one page maximum);
- 10 to 20 digital photographs of the works (in JPG format only with 300 dpi resolution), together with a descriptive list (title-medium-dimension);
- a press pack, if required;
- a self-addressed stamped envelope to return the submission (only submissions including a return envelope will be returned).
We do not accept artist submissions sent by email. Submissions should be sent by mail to the following address:
Ville de Châteauguay
Centre culturel Georges-P.-Vanier
15 Boulevard Maple
Châteauguay (Québec) J6J 3P7
Deadline – 2023 Exhibitions
Deadline for submitting a project: Friday, December 2, 2022.