Châteauguay’s Joint Municipal Court
The municipal court offers the option of online payment for tickets issued in the territories of Châteauguay, Beauharnois, Léry and Saint-Isidore using the Constats Express payment platform. This simple, effective tool can be accessed at any time and allows you to save time and travel in exchange for an administrative fee of $7 per transaction.
Paying with Constats Express offers you a lot of benefits:
- Direct access to your file in the municipal court database
- Exact amount to pay shown
- Option to pay in full (Pay a ticket) or make a payment on an instalment agreement (Pay an instalment) by Visa or MasterCard.
- Instant data update
- Safe: the system does not keep your credit card information
- Confirmation number and printable receipt available for every transaction
- Email confirmation to provide a record of your transaction for your files
Constats Express is one of several payment methods. If for some reason you cannot pay online, please see the Methods of payment section to choose another payment option to meet the payment deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment is received by the court by the deadline. For further information, you can contact the municipal court fine collector.
If your driver’s licence is suspended for non-payment of a fine, you cannot drive and it is prohibited for any vehicle registered in your name to be on the road. When a payment is made, it takes time for the notice of payment to be sent to and processed by the SAAQ. Please check with the SAAQ that your suspension has been lifted before driving.
From January 27 to February 15, 2023, there will be no mailing from the Municipal Court to the SAAQ. It is your responsibility to obtain the fine payment notice in one of the following ways:
- In person at the Municipal Court counter (265, boul. D’Anjou);
- By sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is your responsibility to go to an SAAQ service centre to have your licence suspension lifted.
To keep up with the security of online payments and ensure the privacy of your transactions and data, you must use a recent version of your browser to make a payment online.
The authorized browsers are: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.