Exo line 1, South sector: 4 stops added in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield starting August 23
Published on 19 August 2021
As of Monday, August 23, line 1 in the Sud-Ouest sector of exo will serve various poles of activity in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. These additions to the exo network and offering is made possible thanks to a collaboration between the Regional Metropolitan Transport Authority (ARTM) and the City of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Users will now be able to access important centers of activity without transfer.
The four stops to be added to Sud-Ouest sector’s line 1 route as of August 23 are the following:
- Terminus Salaberry-de-Valleyfield
- Collège de Valleyfield (St-Thomas)
- Hôpital de Suroît (St-Thomas/Salaberry)
- Palais de Justice (Salaberry/Académie)
For these 4 stops, it is important to note that:
- Only landings will be possible in direction of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield.
- Only boarding will be possible in direction of Montreal
Schedule change for line 1, Sud-Ouest sector
Following the addition of these new stops, the schedule for line 1 in the Sud-Ouest sector has been completely revised. To plan your trips and view the new schedule, visit the exo website: https://exo.quebec/en/trip-planner