Located on either side of Highway 30, the industrial park has 7.5 million square feet of vacant land to be developed and nearly 200 businesses.
- Next to Highway 30
- 10 km from the Mercier bridge
- 40 minutes from Ontario and the United States
- 10 km from the port of Sainte-Catherine
- 20 km from the Montréal airport
See the location of the industrial park on the interactive map .
- Redevelopment of Industrial Boulevard in 2019 and 2020.
- Vacant lots, most of which belong to the city, will be placed for sale in coming years, which will attract businesses that want to establish themselves in new markets.
- Close to 2 800 jobs are located in the Industrial Park (Statistique Canada, 2016) . It is one of the biggest areas for job creation in the city.
- 315,000 workers living less than 30 minutes away
- Public transit available in the park and from Montréal (EXO)
- Fibre optic