The city usually organizes two branch collections every year in spring and fall.
Dates of the next collection
Branch collections generally last two weeks. The next collection will be around mid-May, 2021.
City personnel will cross the territory during this period to collect branches. Residents are asked to place branches at the curb the day before the beginning of the branch collection.
Residents will be informed if the branch collection lasts longer than two weeks.
How to place branches
To make branch collection easier, branches must:
- be placed in piles in front of your home before 7 am on collection day;
- be placed with the trunk facing the street at the curb and not be tied up together;
- not be wider in diameter than 10 cm (4 in.);
- not be longer than 3 m (10 ft.);
- enable unobstructed access to the public road and sidewalk;
We do not collect:
- Tree stumps and logs
- Branches with soil clods
- Vines and yard waste
- Wooden boards and construction materials
- Intertwined branches
- Felled trees and excessive quantities of branches
Did you miss the collection?
People who wish to get rid of branches in bulk can also do so in the following two ways:
- by taking them all year long to the ecocentre . The service is free up to the limit of five visits every year from May 15 to May 14 of the following year.
- by contacting us to request individual branch collection at your home. Please note that we apply a $35 plus tax fee for this type of collection.
You can email us at:
You can contact us by phone at 450-698-3000
From Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon