Natural Christmas Trees Collection
Every year, the city organizes free natural Christmas tree collection at the beginning of January.
Date of the next collection
The next Christmas tree collection will begin Monday, January 10 and will take place over a few weeks. Christmas tree must be placed at the curbside no later than January 9.
How to place Christmas trees
To be collected, your tree must:
- have all decorations removed;
- be placed with the trunk facing the street at the curb;
- enable unobstructed access to the public road and sidewalk.
UPDATE: Monday, January 31, 11:30 a.m.
The tree collection is over. Between now and the next spring branch collection, our teams will be picking up any remaining trees they come across on their way. Make sure your trees are not buried under the snow.
District de La Noue (1) – Completed
District du Filgate (2) – Completed
District de Robutel (3) – Completed
District de Bumbray (4) – Completed
District de Salaberry (5) – Completed
District de Lang (6) – Completed
District de Le Moyne (7) – Completed
District D’Youville (8) – Completed
Did you miss the collection?
There are two options:
- You can leave your tree on the side of your house or in your backyard during the winter, then put it at the curbside during the next spring branch collection;
- You can cut the branches from your tree and place them in your compost bin.