Skip to content
Stormwater and Sewer System

Water Inlet

You can have the water inlet on your property detected, repaired or ajusted by the City.

To requests to turn off or on the water, please inform us 24 hours in advance to allow us to coordinate our teams.

You can submit the request in either of the following ways:

open faucet

The Ville de Châteauguay website is not compatible with Internet Explorer 11 and earlier. For the optimal browsing experience, please update your browser using the free download options for Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.